12/31/2009

The bank of the Nile in1960



I am looking at bank of Nile.
The sun is shining. It generally shins in Omdurman in April. It is always very hot. The men have started cut the wood. They haven’t finish cut the wood. The man have carrier filled his tins the water.
The merchant with the sunshade come to river bank to buy. He comes on the car.
He opened the door of the car from him self. He is comeback to his shop and got into his car.
The airplane has landed. It is has still freely from Tutti island reached the bank. It is going to shop. The boot near the Nile has not yet gone through the bridge.
I have ever gone to the bank of the Nile on a trip. It has been very nice. I would like to go there sometimes. I would like to go with my friends and my family. It is very nice always to go there. I think the bank of the Nile today is very nice. It looks same.

2 comments:

  1. Mojtaba,
    Well done!
    Does is look the same? I am afraid I don't agree with you. It has completely changed today. More buildings, more baots and it's not as clean as before.
    Good job!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete